BACK ON THE MARKET! Created to enjoy. Combination of soft living and classic elegance in this HUD-owned house. Beautiful large lot. Diningroom, modern dine-in kitchen, sliding doors off the familyroom. Porch, patio, full basement and extras galore! Irresistible at this price! Being sold as is. LBP required. Electronic bidding only. Bids due by 11:59PM CST daily until sold. FHA case #351-501860. IE--insured with escrow for repairs--FHA 203K eligible. Buyer is responsible to verify all information prior to bidding. Property is available 7/21/2020. Year built is 1900. Per FHA appraisal: 1953 square feet above grade. Please make an appointment to view this home with a real estate agent or broker of your choice.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,354 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Black Horse Pike Regional Schools
GLEN LANDING M.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 104.00 x 208.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
REO (Real Estate Owned)
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price