Gorgeous 2 bedroom /1 bath remodeled home just 1 1/2 blocks away from the Delaware Bay in the fishing village of Fortescue. Features include an open floor plan with LR, breakfast bar and kitchen, granite counter tops, w/w Berber carpets and marble flooring, new cabinets and appliances, and French doors leading to a Paver patio with LP gas BBQ grill. There is a 1 1/2 car garage to store your fishing gear and boat and a porch to enjoy your morning coffee. This home can be enjoyed year round...bring your toothbrush and move in...there is nothing to do. Buy, relax and talk about the fish you caught!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Other, Public Water Service
528 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available
Downe Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Fenced, Stone Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price