Location, Location, Location!!! If you are looking to have a Beautiful view of woods and Creek in Washington Twp. look no further. This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath and 2 car attached garage home on 2.56 acres is the one you been searching for and finally found it. Property sits back privately off the road and drive up to your paved driveway. Once you open the front door you will be surprised of the space this home has to offer. Walk into your foyer with tile flooring and crown molding. Open floor plan to your large kitchen and dining room. UPDATED kitchen includes plenty of cabinets with lighting, tile flooring and back splash, SS appliance package, island with sink, lighting and bar stools and another island area with pot rack, pantry, recessed lighting and desk area to do your bills and paperwork. Right off the kitchen there is a beautiful screened deck overlooking the creek and woods. Great place to relax and enjoy the change of seasons. Dining room includes crown molding and lots of windows. Living room with recess lighting, crown molding and large window to bring in the natural sunlight. There is a two sided brick fireplace between dining and living room to warm up on those cold winter nights. Down the hallway to your 3 spacious bedrooms which all includes ceiling fans. Main floor has hardwood flooring throughout. Master bedroom includes UPDATED master bath w/tile shower and back splash and heat light. Updated hallway bath and large linen closet. Walk-out Full finished basement to start entertaining family and friends. There is a family room w/brick fireplace, carpet, recessed lighting and another area being used as a game room. Remodeled half bath in basement and another area for storage. Step out to your patio overlooking the beautiful view. Basement has two sump pumps and french drain system. Pull down floored attic. Anderson windows throughout. Creek is landlocked and property does not require Flood Insurance. Make your appointment today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Wel
2,398 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington Township Public Schools
WASHINGTON TWP. H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full Finished
- 2. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Combination Living/dining Room, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway.
- Enclosed, Screened-in, Roof Deck, Porch
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 246.00 x 436.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Street Lights, Back Yard, Front Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Private, Rear Yard, Stream/Creek, Front Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price