Colonial with garage. Mature HUD-owned home. Modern amenities make this home a real dream! 3 bedrooms, modern kitchen with updated countertops, wall to wall carpeting, finished familyroom , wetbar and 1-car garage. See it today! Being sold as is. LBP required. Electronic bidding only. Bids due by 6/1/2019 11:59PM CST then daily until sold. FHA case # 351-548186. IE--insured with escrow for repairs--FHA 203K eligible. Buyer is responsible to verify all information prior to bidding. Property is available 5/23/2019. Year built is 1942. Please make an appointment to view this home with a real estate agent or broker of your choice.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,461 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Collingswood Borough Public Schools
COLLINGSWOOD SENIOR H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 80.00 x 80.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
REO (Real Estate Owned)
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price