BUYER'S FINANCING FELL THROUGH!!! VIDEO attached. You will fall in LOVE the minute you see this magnificent full BRICK front " STONELEIGH" model home. This home is nestled in the back of the desirable " WRENFIELD" neighborhood. Let's start with the beautiful curb appeal this gorgeous home has, but that is just a taste of what to expect on the inside! As you enter into this fabulous open foyer, you can just feel open and flowing space here! Off to your right is the formal " sunken " living room. There is also a great size dining room for entertaining a large dinner party. Next is the FABULOUS kitchen , there is so much space here! TONS of cabinets and counters and center island w/ stools. LOVE the breakfast area that looks out to a beautiful paver patio! Wait, there is so much more....Off the kitchen you will find a HUGE family room with gas log fireplace and a dual back staircase. Let's go upstairs from the family room. Once upstairs you will find four very spacious bedrooms including the master-suite! This master suite has so much to offer with the high ceilings, walk -in closet and full master bathroom. If you still need space, we have it! Let's go to the FULL finished basement! Here you will find an entrainment room, full kitchen , full bath, a bedroom and yes more storage. This could even be an in-law suite, because YES this is a WALK-OUT basement! Walk -out into this FABULOUS oasis of a backyard! There is a quaint paver patio as soon as you exit the basement. Walk up a few steps and there it is!!! Almost an acre of land (.72) it's like vacationing in your own backyard! From all this open space to the granite in-ground pool, the full paver patio off the kitchen that over looks this gorgeous VIEW! You have to see this home! Just some of the upgrades that this home has is; dual heating and air-conditioning, separate irrigation well for the front and back under ground sprinkler system, shed with outside shower, upgraded electric, both kitchen's have electric & gas hook up and a fireplace in the basement! We will have professional photo's with a video tour shortly. We can also do a live tour upon request .
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Frame, Vinyl Siding
3,586 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington Township Public Schools
WASHINGTON TWP. H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Partially Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Brick, Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground, Heated
- Lot Dimensions
- 125.00 x 250.00
- Full, Privacy Fence, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price