Come take a tour of this unique home with so much character! This home features three spacious bedrooms on the upper level and hardwood floors throughout. The home has plenty of space and ample storage; one of the bedrooms has a cedar closet. There are two additional bedrooms on the main level along with two full bathrooms. The living room features a gas fireplace, great for snuggling on those cold winter nights. The spacious in-law suite is handicap accessible and offers a large roll in shower along with a separate entrance. This unique home is situated on a large corner lot with a fenced in yard complete with a bocce court. Landscaping is impressive with many beautiful flowers in bloom! Offering a 2-10 one year home warranty. Call to schedule your private tour.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,480 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Glassboro Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Insert, Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Roll-In Shower, Grab Bars.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Corner.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)