Custom built luxury home situated on over 6 acres. Two of the acres are cleared and the rest are wooded and has a path back to the stream which connects to Franklinville Lake. This home was built for entertaining all year. The private drive, which is 1/4 mile, opens to the beautiful, professionally landscaped/hardscaped front entrance. As you enter the home through the double doors you are greeted by the grande foyer which has a 22 ft ceiling. Off of the foyer you will find the master suite discreetly located for your privacy. This suite includes a sleeping area which has a gas fireplace with a marble surround, double doors leading to your private patio,custom closet/dressing room, and a beautiful spa bath. The master bath has a soaking tub which has a large window overlooking your private back yard and a custom tile shower which is also a steam room. The great room is a Great Room! The feature wall has 3 palladium windows and 2 sets of french doors which allows the natural light to warm this room. The french doors lead to the patio which over looks the landscaped area which surrounds the in-ground, gunite hot tub. Just imagine lounging in the hot tub with the snow falling and being warmed by the roaring fire in the double sided fireplace. The hardscaped patio is large enough to host all of your friends and family and you can do all the entertaining from your outdoor kitchen. Inside you will find a chefs dream kitchen. A few amenities this kitchen has to offer are; granite counters, large island, 5 ft spice cabinet, double dishwasher, double oven and a 5 burner gas cook top. The finished basement would be perfect for a "man cave", or teenagers delight. The 3 egress windows allow for natural lighting. There are also 2 entrances into the basement which would also make a perfect i-law suite. With this home you have the best of both worlds. You have your private paradise but you are minutes from Route 55 and other main roads which will take you North to Philadelphia in 30 minutes or South to Shore points. Your dream home awaits You!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas
5,314 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Delsea Regional High Scho Schools
DELSEA REGIONAL M.S.
DELSEA REGIONAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Washer, Air Cleaner, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished
- Palladian Windows
- 3. Gas Burning, Marble, Wood-burning, Brick.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Roof Deck
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Out Building, Fountain, Waterfall, Landscaped, Not In Development. Backs To Trees, Irregular, Flag, Landscaping, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price