Pride of ownership shows throughout this charming 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home. Enter into the formal living room leading into the dining room. The updated eat in kitchen offers a island, gas cooking ,microwave, newer refrigerator,dishwasher, disposal and granite counter tops. The cozy family room has a wood burning heatlilator fireplace for those chilly evenings, cathedral ceiling and ceiling fan. The large fenced in yard with a deck is great for entertainment.The second floor loft can be a office or a sitting room looking down into the family room. The spacious size master bedroom includes its own newer master bath with shower stall.Two additional bedrooms and updated hall bath are on the second floor. This home is close to shopping and public transportation. Move in condition ! Show and Sell !
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
Shingle, Stone, Vinyl Siding
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Gloucester Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Heatilator, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Shingle
- Wood, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights. Open.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)