Nicely kept custom built ranch home, original owner is moving on. Stone and aluminum siding, this home has plenty of kitchen cabinet space, wood burning fireplace, laundry room w/washer and dryer. Mostly hardwood flooring through out! Large family or entertainment room plus 2 car detached garage around back. Plus new solar panels installed Fall of 2020, no lease or cost, (PPA), pay $180.00 per month for your electric bill this year, subject to a 2.9% annual increase, a big savings for an all electric house! There is a newer perimeter drain system in the crawlspace. Needs some freshening and up dating, being sold in As Is condition, buyer responsible for obtaining the C/O and perform possible appraisal repairs. Seller is offering the 1 Year 2/10 Home Warranty at settlement.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System, Public Sewer
1,854 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Electric Dryer, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Surface Unit(S), Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 300.00 x 150.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Front Yard, Level, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price