Welcome home! This spacious bi-level is waiting for you and offers 4 bedrooms and 1.5 baths!! Pride of ownership is evident as this property has been well maintained and upgraded including a 5 year young roof with 3 dimensional shingles. The 3 upstairs bedrooms have brand new carpets just installed and never lived in. They just show so well in the rooms. As you step inside, you will notice the foyer with the beautiful arched glass entrance way and tongue and groove cedar accent wall for a grand appearance. Make your way up to the main level which features custom hardwood flooring that runs throughout and original hardwood in the bedrooms. Formal living room has bow window to allow plenty of natural sunlight to come through. Straight off the living room is the formal dining room with chair rail ideal for hosting gatherings or holiday dinners. The eat in kitchen has been fully upgraded to include ample cabinet space, granite countertops and backsplash, deep undermounted sink, all stainless steel appliances and a breakfast nook with wrought iron railing behind. A covered deck is located off of the kitchen and leads down to a lower level deck which makes for great use for a BBQ! Master bedroom, full bath and 2 decent size bedrooms complete the main level. Lower lever is finished to include a family room, office/bonus room, den/rec room, powder room and laundry room. This home is situated on an oversized lot with more than 1/3 acre and is one of the largest in the neighborhood! The back yard is fully enclosed and also has a full work shop for the craftsman or hobbyist in addition to the attached 1-car garage with interior access. The exterior is well landscaped and property is move in ready, just awaiting it~s new owner(s)! Home is being sold as is, but is in very good condition.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, Bi-Level, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
1,886 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Gloucester Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Stained Glass
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- 24 Hour Security, Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Sprinkler System, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 83.00 x 175.00
- Full, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)