This absolutely gorgeous, custom-built stucco and stone home sits on a professionally landscaped three plus acre lot backing up to woods in the desirable Meyers Creek Estates of Gloucester County. As you enter the dramatic foyer with a 16' high arched ceiling, you will immediately notice this home's impressive woodwork including 12" crown molding, 8" baseboards and beautiful 3/4" hickory hardwood floors. This home's open floor plan is ideal for entertaining. The kitchen is truly the heart of the home and it features premium granite with an oversized island, custom cabinets with under mount lighting, soft close doors & drawers, stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop, warming drawer, two separate sinks for quick meal prep, and a radiant heated porcelain tile floor. The Butler's Pantry has a spacious granite countertop with upper & lower cabinets and under mount lighting. This home's gourmet kitchen opens into the family room with elegant columns, arches and a floor to ceiling stone wood burning fireplace that has an accessible gas line for easy conversion if preferred. Custom built-in wooden cabinets flank both sides of the fireplace with lighted glass doors and a granite wine bar complete with a subzero refrigerator. Sliding patio doors lead out to a maintenance free deck. The warm and inviting sunroom has slate flooring with radiant heat, a gas fireplace and three sets of glass patio doors which also lead out to the deck and backyard. Stunning 8' glass doors lead you into the large study with built in bookshelves, a counter, cabinets and an executive desk. If you must work from home, this lavishly appointed office makes it desirable. This is one-level living at its best. The master suite's double doors lead you into a sanctuary with a coffered ceiling, gas fireplace, a huge master walk-in closet with make-up vanity, and a built in storage window seat. The Master bathroom has granite his and her sinks, a large tiled walk-in shower and bench, a top-of-the-line jetted tub and a private lavatory. On the other side of the home, there are three additional bedrooms and two bathrooms with upgraded granite counters. One bedroom is an ensuite with a built-in storage window seat and its own private bathroom. The sizable laundry room is conveniently located on the main floor and includes a granite counter, sink and ample cabinet space with a huge storage closet. The oversized side entry three-car garage may be accessed from the laundry room. The MASSIVE unfinished basement has 9' ceilings and could easily be turned into more living space. Additional features of this home include a 400 amp electric service, backup home generator, 2-zone HVAC, owned water treatment system, security system, Andersen divided light windows with custom window coverings, and Hunter Douglas sheer blinds, ceiling fans throughout the home, upgraded light fixtures, electronic dimmed recessed lights, exterior landscape lighting and much more! This home's outdoor space leaves nothing to be desired. The gorgeous back-yard has pavers, a fire pit, rock waterfall, and a large screened gazebo. It's the perfect space for outdoor entertaining or quiet enjoyment. Conveniently located near major highways this home is only 20 minutes from Philadelphia, 45 minutes from Atlantic City, and just 5 minutes to the NJ Turnpike near historic Downtown Mullica Hill, home to antique shops, cafes, restaurants, boutique shopping and more. This is the luxury home you've always wanted; schedule your private tour of this unique property today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Private
4,066 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Mantua Township Board Of Education
CLEARVIEW REGIONAL M.S.
CLEARVIEW REGIONAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Humidifier, Instant Hot Water, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, De-Humidifier, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Poured, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Stucco, Stone
- Deck, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Waterfall, Fountain.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price